The Nearly New Shop has been contacted by St. Vincent’s House (STV) to help a recently reunited family get ‘back on their feet.” STV is working very closely with this family through counseling and support. There are 3 children: ages 11(girl), 8(boy) and 1 year(boy). The family needs just about everthing:
• Dining table/chairs
• Sofa, loveseat, futon
• Chairs – any type including bean bag
• Mattresses/box springs/frames – any size any type including air mattresses
• Lamps (Nearly New can provide 1-2)
• Bedside tables
• Housewares (Nearly New can provide some, but not all) — cooking pots and pans, dishes, glasses, flatware, etc.
• Bed linens – sheets, pillow cases, blankets, etc.
• Children’s Clothing – Nearly New will provide from inventory; additional welcomed
• Shower Curtain
• Towels – bath, hand and face clothes
• Transportation to take large items to St. Vincent’s House
• Girl – all types size 11-12
• Boy – all types size 8-10
• Baby – all types size 12-24 months
If you can help with these items, please bring them to the Nearly New as quickly as possible . For furniture, beds or other large items, please contact Vicki Buxton (281-954-6317 email@example.com)or Joyce Wulfers 281-326-2559 firstname.lastname@example.org.